Outsidein Consulting is a premier executive coaching and strategy development consulting firm. Our partners have served in senior leadership roles in several of the top global companies and are able to provide the expertise, experience, and proven approaches to help you position your organization for strategic success.
Our vision is to help leaders drive business results and organizational success through leadership impact.
Helping leaders lead. We achieve this by staying committed to these three standards.
- Be honest and true to ourselves and our clients.
- Bringing benefit and delivering tangible results to all those that work with us
- Fostering the growth and development of leaders, and promoting positive well-being and balanced lives
- We act with integrity.
- We operate under complete transparency and communicate openly, honestly and directly.
- We are committed to delivering results to your unique challenges
- We embrace continuous learning and change
As my business coach, Lynn helped me refine my business model and become a more adept professional. She was brutally honest and it helped me raise my game and improve my results.
Juan, Tax and Business Consulting
Because of my experience with OutsideIn Consulting, I have been able to successfully launch a thriving business that has a solid foundation and action plans in place for future growth.
Business owner, Special & Corporate Events
During our engagement, I never once felt that I was not in control. I simply felt that I had a thought partner with deep experience to help guide me in making my business more efficient.
It has been a wonderful experience to work with someone as skilled as Lynn Crump-Caine. Lynn provided me with helpful insight and ideas that impacted my business results, career, and even my personal development.
COO Quick Service Company
An insightful global executive, Lynn Crump-Caine served as Executive Vice President, COO of Worldwide Operations for McDonald’s Corporation. She directed global operations departments responsible for developing growth strategies, standards, and systems, for more than 31,000 McDonald’s restaurants worldwide.